Choose from Three Options
$19 for a sandwich meal for two (up to $29.46 value)
$38 for a sandwich meal for four (up to $58.92 value)
- One lobster or crab half-roll per person (up to $9.49 value each)
- One cup of regular chowder or a bag of chips per person (up to $3.25 value)
- One drink per person ($1.99 value per person)
$129 for a catering package for 12 ($228.88 value)
- 12 lobster half-rolls ($113.88 value)
- One gallon of chowder or lobster bisque ($100 value)
- 12 bags of chips ($15 value)
Operated by a Maine transplant and decorated with photographs of coastal Maine, Maine-ly Sandwiches offers a taste of the East Coast and specializes in a sandwich native to the Pine Tree State: the lobster roll. The eatery's chefs steam fresh lobsters, pull the succulent meat from claws and tails, and mix in a bit of mayonnaise before piling the creamy seafood onto toasted, buttered rolls. The result, according to CultureMap, is "simple, savory, and satisfies an unfilled niche in Houston."
Although Maine-ly Sandwiches does fill a niche, visitors can find sandwiches for every taste. The menu also includes crab rolls and veggie sandwiches, as well as gourmet soups including clam chowder, salads, and housemade whoopie pies that energize diners for a long day of dropping old chandeliers out a fourth-story window.