Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for sandwich meals for two ($33.86 value)
- $44 for sandwich meals for four ($67.72 value)
Each person’s meal includes:
- One lobster or crab half-roll (up to $21.98 value)
- One cup of regular chowder, or a bag of chips (up to $7.90 value)
- One drink (up to $3.98 value)
Operated by a Maine transplant and decorated with photographs of coastal Maine, Maine-ly Sandwiches offers a taste of the East Coast and specializes in a sandwich native to the Pine Tree State: the lobster roll. The eatery's chefs steam fresh lobsters, pull the succulent meat from claws and tails, and mix in a bit of mayonnaise before piling the creamy seafood onto toasted, buttered rolls. The result, according to CultureMap, is "simple, savory, and satisfies an unfilled niche in Houston."
Although Maine-ly Sandwiches does fill a niche, visitors can find sandwiches for every taste. The menu also includes crab rolls and veggie sandwiches, as well as gourmet soups including clam chowder, salads, and housemade whoopie pies that energize diners for a long day of dropping old chandeliers out a fourth-story window.