Choose from Four Options
- $95 for whitewater river surfing trip with food and water for one ($195 value)
- $189 for whitewater river surfing trip with food and water for two ($390 value)
- $375 for whitewater river surfing trip with food and water for four ($780 value)
- $555 for whitewater river surfing trip with food and water for six ($1,170 value)
Each participant will receive the following.
- Transportation in a van that can hold up to 15 people. The van will depart from the redemption location and head 30 miles out of town to the Penobscot River.
- All of the necessary gear, including a board, life jacket, helmet, and swimming fins.
- 30 minutes of prep, safety instruction, and a swim test
- Deli lunch and water
Video and pictures of the trip may be available on CD by special request for an additional $45. Trips depart daily, seven days a week. Click for more information about riversurving.
Maine Whitewater River Surfing
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Average Duration of Services: 4+ hours
Parking: Parking lot
Recommended Age Group: All ages
Pro Tip: Show up with a sense of adventure.
Most Popular Attraction/Offering: river surfing and rafting combo trips
Q&A with Karl Bechtel, Owner And Head Guide
Apart from your business's main attraction, do you offer any "hidden" services or activities that visitors are always delighted to learn about?
We can offer a variety of river experiences by running different rivers and offering both river surfing and rafting combination opportunities.
What is one fun, unusual fact about your business?
We are New England's first and only river surfing company.
What is the one feature of your business that you're most proud of?
We are proud that we provide each person with their own unique adventure.