What You'll Get
Music can be found just about anywhere, from the mournful sounding of a Stradivarius to the staccato crackle of neon crumbs at the bottom of a Cheetos bag. Find a more refined tempo with today's Groupon to Mainly Mozart at the Balboa Theatre. Choose from the following options:
- For $35, you get two Section B tickets on Saturday, June 11 at 7:30 p.m. (up to a $75 value).
- For $35, you get two Section B tickets on Tuesday, June 14 at 7:30 p.m. (up to a $75 value).
- For $35, you get two Section B tickets on Thursday, June 16 at 7:30 p.m. (up to a $75 value).
- For $35, you get two Section B tickets on Saturday, June 18 at 7:30 p.m. (up to a $75 value).
- For $80, you get two Section C tickets to the four-show series, on June 11, 14, 16, and 18, at 7:30 p.m. (up to a $165 value).
The Mainly Mozart festival unites classical musicians from around the globe for performances of tunes by the titular composer and other legendary songwriters. Eardrums vibrate to the sweet melodies of Haydn's Piano Concerto in D, and renditions of Concierto de Aranjuez by Rodrigo sets toes to tapping. Each show in the four-concert series boasts a different lineup of compositions and performers, but every note awakens from its slumber at the capable hands of Maestro David Atherton.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for previously purchased tickets. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.