All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 14, 2015
Reviewed July 31, 2015
Reviewed July 23, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$16 for a range package for two ($50 total value)
- One-hour lane rental ($22 value)
- Rental of unlimited handguns for two ($20 value)
- Two sets of eye and ear protection ($4 value)
- Two sets of foam earplugs ($1 value)
- Two standard targets ($3 value)
$87 for a 101 Pistol Safety & Marksmanship class ($129 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be a U.S. citizen with a valid ID. Must be 21 or older to use a handgun; must be 18 or older to use a shotgun or rifle. Not valid for ammunition. Range ammunition must be used with all rental guns. All range passes for multiple visit options must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mainstreet Guns & Range
- Five pistol lanes and four rifle lanes
- Well-lit and -ventilated facility
- Several membership options available
At a Glance
Though Mainstreet Guns & Range has been in business for more than 10 years, its range was completed in January 2013. A labor of love for owners Jim and Genny Hornsby, the facility also offers training courses with a heavy focus on safety.