All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 11, 2015
Reviewed December 11, 2014
Reviewed October 26, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $15 for a fall fun package for two (up to $34 total value)
- $29 for a fall fun package for four (up to $68 total value)
- $27 for a fall fun package for two, plus one bag of pick-your-own apples in a reusable bag (up to $53 total value)
- $43 for a fall fun package for four, plus one bag of pick-your-own apples in a reusable bag (up to $87 total value)
For each pair, the fall fun package includes:
- Corn-maze and fun-park admission (up to $20 value)
- Two unlimited cow-train-ride passes ($10 value)
- Two apple ciders and a doughnut ($4 value)
- Complimentary pumpkin-wagon ride and admission to most other fun-park activities
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 9, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to weather conditions. Not valid with other offers and promotions. Valid for Fall 2014 season only. Fun park open Friday through Sunday only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Maize Quest
Hugh the Maze Master and the team at Maize Quest Fun Park believes that mazes are a great metaphor for life: we’re all on a journey, sometimes we feel lost, but, through it all, we persist in the face of defeat. For the last 15 years, Maize Quest has followed this philosophy, evolving from a single-attraction corn maze to a full-scale seasonal fun park with more than 25 attractions. The maze’s theme changes each year, with past labyrinths honoring Wild West gunslingers, Egyptian pharaohs, and prehistoric dinosaurs.
Before or after navigating the corn-walled corridors, visitors can entertain themselves at other stations such as the bamboo forest or the cow train—a line of cow-themed cars pulled by a tractor or a team of steam-powered steers. Maize Quest holds birthday parties year-round, with groups blowing out candles in both the indoor party room and outdoor event space. The maze is also open for events for large groups such as scout troops, youth groups, and vacationing scarecrows.