All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 21, 2017
· Reviewed November 16, 2017
· Reviewed November 7, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $25 for a fall fun package for two ($52 value)
- $40 for a fall fun package for two, plus one bag of pick-your-own apples in a reusable bag ($71 value)
- $50 for a fall fun package for four ($104 value)
- $62 for a fall fun package for four, plus one bag of pick-your-own apples in a reusable bag ($123 value)
For each pair, the fall fun package includes:
- Admission for two ($24 value)
- Two cow-train-ride passes ($10 value)
- Two train passes ($14 value)
- Two apple ciders and a doughnut ($4 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 12, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in one visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Maize Quest
Hugh the Maze Master and the team at Maize Quest Fun Park believes that mazes are a great metaphor for life: we’re all on a journey, sometimes we feel lost, but, through it all, we persist in the face of defeat. For the last 15 years, Maize Quest has followed this philosophy, evolving from a single-attraction corn maze to a full-scale seasonal fun park with more than 25 attractions. The maze’s theme changes each year, with past labyrinths honoring Wild West gunslingers, Egyptian pharaohs, and prehistoric dinosaurs.
Before or after navigating the corn-walled corridors, visitors can entertain themselves at other stations such as the bamboo forest or the cow train—a line of cow-themed cars pulled by a tractor or a team of steam-powered steers. Maize Quest holds birthday parties year-round, with groups blowing out candles in both the indoor party room and outdoor event space. The maze is also open for events for large groups such as scout troops, youth groups, and vacationing scarecrows.