Choose from Six Options
- $28 for an afternoon sail for one child ($55 value)
- $40 for an afternoon sail for one adult ($79 value)
- $36 for a sunset dinner cruise for one child ($65 value)
- $50 for a sunset dinner cruise for one adult ($89 value)
- $43 for a Turtle Canyon snorkeling & lunch sail for 1 child ($70 value)
- $60 for a Turtle Canyon snorkeling & lunch sail for 1 adult ($99 value)
Afternoon sailors take to the waves while sipping on a beverage. The sunset dinner cruise takes guests off the shores of Waikiki to gaze at turtles and dolphins against the backdrop of Diamond Head, and enjoy an island-style dinner and tropical drinks.
Afternoon sails run from 1 pm–3 pm year-round. Sunset cruises run from 5 pm–7 pm beginning September 1. Prior to September 1, sunset cruises run from 5:30 pm–7:30 pm. Snorkeling & Lunch sails run from 9 am–12 pm, Tuesday through Sunday. See schedule for further information.
Jon Jepson draws on his experience navigating the seas for 20 years while captaining Makani Catamaran's crew in a 65-foot luxury vessel that he helped build. He strives to combine grand prix sailing with charter boat comfort while capably navigating waters from Seattle to the Panama Canal.
During morning, afternoon, and evening cruises, Captain Jon's staffers sling refreshments as the ship clips through the waves at speeds of up to 30 knots, zipping past paddling sea turtles or schools of dolphins. Inside the $1.8 million catamaran, an LCD television with a Bose surround-sound system immerses viewers in in-depth exposés of Davy Jones's locker. Below two billowing sails, tanners loll on special nets at the ship's stern, and bartenders pour soft drinks or stronger stuff to fortify them.