The guests can find a perfect gift among a variety of handmade items including clothing, accessories, home decor, gourmet goodies, and more
What You'll Get
- The convention presents more than 200 artisans offering handmade clothing, accessories, art, home decor, as well as an area with food trucks, a beer garden, and music.
- Location: PNE Forum, 2901 E Hastings St Vancouver, BC V5K 5J1 Canada
Dates and times:
- Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 5 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Thursday, December 13, 2018, 11 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Friday, December 14, 2018, 11 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Saturday, December 15, 2018, 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Sunday, December 16, 2018, 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Free admission for children under 12
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 17, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Make It Productions
Run by founder and designer Jenna Herbut, Make It Productions's fairs showcase the work of Canadian artisans and designers at events Merge magazine has described as "the craft sale for the next generation." The laid-back emporium—that has received tons of positive press—thrums with the energy of designers such as Laughing Sparrow, Prairie Wilds, and Mad Love Design as they enthusiastically promote their wares. Music serenades ears wandering between booths, and homemade creations from vendors such as Auntie Jean's Fudge sate hunger with snacks that are as sweet and savory as a love poem written in Worcestershire sauce.