Guests can find inspiration and choose from a variety of handmade goods for purchase, such as baby items, jewelry, and more
What You'll Get
- The convention brings together more than 250 artisans offering handmade clothing, accessories, art, home decor, and more.
- Dates and times:
- Wednesday, December 11: 5 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Thursday, December 12: 11 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Friday, December 13: 11 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Saturday, December 14: 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Sunday, December 15: 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Free admission for children 12 and under.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 16, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in one visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Make It Productions
Run by founder and designer Jenna Herbut, Make It Productions's fairs showcase the work of Canadian artisans and designers at events Merge magazine has described as "the craft sale for the next generation." The laid-back emporium—that has received tons of positive press—thrums with the energy of designers such as Laughing Sparrow, Prairie Wilds, and Mad Love Design as they enthusiastically promote their wares. Music serenades ears wandering between booths, and homemade creations from vendors such as Auntie Jean's Fudge sate hunger with snacks that are as sweet and savory as a love poem written in Worcestershire sauce.