An experienced aesthetician offers tinting treatments that can make clients’ eyelashes or eyebrows look darker and thicker
About This Deal
During eyebrow-tinting sessions, technicians apply dye to the eyebrows to help enhance, shape, and define them, lasting about six weeks.
- During eyelash-tinting sessions, technicians apply dye to the eyelashes to help produce fuller and darker lashes, lasting about four weeks.
- Under eye masks can lessen puffiness, brighten dark circles, and restore moisture to the delicate skin.
Need To Know
About Makeup By Limor
As a makeup artist and aesthetician, Limor knows the importance of both healthy skin and skilled makeup application. To cover her clients' imperfections and highlight their best features—especially for important events like weddings and graduations—she boasts certification by the Esthetic Institute as a makeup expert. And to promote clear, youthful complexions, she offers several anti-aging skin treatments, including:
- Ultrasonic facials: Sound waves encourage collagen production and blood flow, leaving skin looking firmer and brighter.
- LED facials: UV-free light, depending on its color, penetrates skin, addressing such issues as acne-causing bacteria and collagen loss.
- Microcurrent facials: Low-level electrical currents not only help firm and tone the muscles of the face but also create a relaxing experience for the client.
- Hydro facials: Vacuum suction treatment to soften dead skin with a hydrating solution to remove dead skin cell. Cleans, exfoliates, hydrates, and brightens the skin.