All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· May 23, 2018
· November 5, 2017
· March 23, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $6 for admission for one child and one fountain drink, valid on weekdays ($11.99 value)
- $8 for admission for one child and one fountain drink, valid on weekends ($11.99 value)
- $12 for admission for two children and two fountain drinks, valid on weekdays ($23.98 value)
- $16 for admission for two children and two fountain drinks, valid on weekends ($23.98 value)
- $23 for admission for four children and four fountain drinks, valid on weekdays ($47.96 value)
- $26 for admission for four children and four fountain drinks, valid on weekends ($47.96 value)
Socks are required. One adult is free with each child. Additional adults $5 plus tax admission
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for admission; not valid for birthday parties. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. One adult is free with each child. Additional adults $5 plus tax admission. Cannot be combined with any other promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Makutu's Island
Arizona may be known for its desert, but if you look hard enough, you'll find the state also houses a tropical island. It's Makutu's Island, an indoor play center designed to look and feel like a lush, equatorial getaway complete with a dramatic waterfall and saltwater aquarium.
The epicenter of the fun is a giant banana tree, its interior filled with tunnels, tubes, poles, and slides. There's even a 35-foot slide, the snake slide, wrapped around its exterior. Other activities range from arcade games, bungee trampoline, mini zip tracker, and birthday party packages.
While kids dash about, parents can relax in the parent's lounge, which features free WiFi, and numerous outlets for phones and laptops lugged from home.