All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Italy is often called "The City That Never Sleeps" by people with no grasp of geography or culture. Learn more about that famous island with this Groupon.
$20 for an Italian meal for two (up to $35.98 value)
- Two entrees, including calzones, strombolis, or 10" pizzas (up to $23.98 value)
- Two glasses of wine ($12.00 value)
- See the current menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Dine-in only. Must purchase 1 food item. Dine in only. Not valid for happy hour specials. Not valid on event days including sporting events, concerts. Please call the restaurant at (623) 872-0300 to confirm that it is not an event day. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mama Gina's Pizzeria
When food connoisseurs peg Italian food as "hearty," they aren't merely talking about pasta and cheese—they’re referring to the integral component of Italian cuisine: sauce. At Mama Gina's Pizzeria, cooks use a variety of sauces to lend heartiness to the menu's many classic items:
- Marinara: Crafted in-house at Mama Gina’s, the mainstay of Italian sauces adds traditional flavor to dishes such as meatball sandwiches and eggplant parmesan.
- Marsala: When mixed with a touch of cream, marsala wine makes for a rich coating atop grilled chicken sautéed with mushrooms, red onion, and parsley.
- White wine lemon: Trading the rich, earthy flavor of marsala for a zesty kick, white wine with a dash of lemon covers Mama Gina's chicken piccata.
- Garlic butter white: Though most of Mama Gina’s hand-tossed, New York-style pizzas feature marinara, the white pie emerges from the stone oven smothered in a trio of cheeses and this sauce infused with garlic, adding double protection against lactose-intolerant vampires.
- Buffalo: Drenching traditional and boneless wings in sauces of varying intensity, the five-plus wing-sauce options at Mama Gina’s run the gamut from chili lime and garlic parmesan to honey hot and "suicide."