What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$14 for two Groupons, each good for $12 worth of Italian and American food ($24 total value)
$15 for a family pizza package ($25.86 value)
- Two 12” medium specialty pizzas
- One order of cheese bread
- One 2-liter soda
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Family Pizza Package valid for Pick-Up or Dine-In. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mama Judy's Pizza
With the aid of fresh ingredients, Mama Judy's Pizza has been making pizzas from scratch since 2013. Alongside the pies, the Elmendorf spot serves up a menu of other tasty Italian and American fare. Read on to learn about a few of Mama Judy's standout dishes.
- Hot wings: Smothered in buffalo or sweet-barbecue sauce, flavorful wings are served with a side of blue cheese or ranch dressing.
- Texas-style pizza: Everything is bigger in Texas, including the taste of this pie, topped with bacon, jalapeños, and plenty of pepperoni.
- Chicken alfredo: Tender chicken is tossed with spaghetti in a creamy alfredo sauce, then finished with mozzarella and parmesan for a hearty meal.
- Chocolate-chip brownie: Finish meals with a sweet dessert, such as this brownie that doubles the usual chocolate intake by studding its batter with heaps of chocolate chips.