All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$35 for and Italian dinner for two (up to $61.99 value)
- One order of garlic bread ($6.99 value)
- Two house or Caesar salads (up to a $9 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $30 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $16 value)
$69 for Italian dinner for four ($123.98 value)
- Two orders of garlic bread ($13.98 value)
- Four house or Caesar salads (up to an $18 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $60 value)
- Four desserts (up to a $32 value)
See a menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid toward taxes, gratuity or delivery fees. Not valid with any other offers or discounts. Reservation recommended Friday and Saturday. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mama Louise Restaurant
If you hear the words "shut up and eat" at Mama Louise Restaurant, don't be alarmed. It's just the restaurant's cheeky motto and what Mama Louise herself used to exclaim to her son, Joe Esposito. His family's influence can also be seen in his eatery's homestyle Italian dishes, many of which are created using old family recipes. Chefs whip up everything from spicy chicken rigatoni to baked lasagna to new york strips seasoned with an old spice recipe. And they cook thin New Haven–style pizzas until they're well-done, to boot.