People love eating at restaurants because the food is as delicious as a home-cooked meal, but you don’t have to eat at a table with your 14 strong, hungry teenage brothers. Get some eating room with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $32 for an Italian dinner for two (up to a $65.85 total value)
- $65 for an Italian dinner for four (up to a $131.70 total value)
- $98 for an Italian dinner for six (up to a $197.55 total value)
- One shared appetizer per pair (up to a $15.95 value)
- One entree per person (up to a $24.95 value)
In the world of Italian eating, few things pair with dinner as well as company. This is something Mama Mia's owner Joseph Franco takes to heart, and for more than a quarter century he has been striving to fill his restaurant with the best of both. Homemade pasta stuffed or tossed with Ovalini mozzarella, fresh basil, whipped ricotta, or South Florida seafood complete a mosaic of traditional Italian dining when set alongside stuffed meatballs and grandma's engraved lobster hammer. And for every entree there's a wine: reds and whites from Europe and America that line the walls on wooden racks.