Pizza is a party food, much like a piñata stuffed with shrimp. Break out the fun with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for a pizza dinner for two (up to a $50.40 total value)
- One order of mozzarella sticks, wings, or fried calamari (up to an $8.95 value)
- One large pizza (up to a $26.50 value)
- One pitcher of soda or imported beer (up to a $14.95 value)<p>
$45 for a pizza dinner for four (up to a $100.80 value)
- Two orders of mozzarella sticks, wings, or calamari (up to an $8.95 value)
- Two large pizzas (up to a $26.50 value each)
- Two pitchers of soda or imported beer (up to a $14.95 value each)<p>
Pizzas include such varieties as traditional margherita, pancetta-and-artichoke carbonara, and chicken florentine with mushrooms and roasted-garlic sauce. See the full menu.<p>
Mama Rosa Pizza and Pasta
The culinary team at Mama Rosa Pizza and Pasta constructs Italian cuisine by hand, imbuing dishes with sumptuous ingredients including pancetta, prosciutto, and italian fennel sausage. The menu combines old and new as time-tested classics such as chicken marsala populate tables alongside DIY-designed pastas that let diners mix and match noodles and sauces. Thick-crust sicilian pizzas, fresh mussels, and roasted boneless short ribs round out Mama Rosa’s varied offerings and pair with imported beer and selections from an impressive wine list.