Choose from Four Options
- $39 for Latin meal for two, valid Sunday through Thursday ($88 value)
- $49 for Latin meal for two, valid Friday and Saturday ($88 value)
- $79 for Latin meal for four, valid Sunday through Thursday ($176 value)
- $89 for Latin meal for four, valid Friday and Saturday ($176 value)
Each dinner includes, per pair:
- Two glasses of Mamajuana sangria
- One appetizer
- Two entrees
Chef Felix Perez puts a modern spin on the traditional dishes of his youth, dousing Ecuadorian shrimp ceviche in red tomato mojo sauce and stuffing crispy red snapper with crab meat. He doesn't stop with food, creating a signature house punch made with Jack Daniels, as well as a signature sangria made with fresh fruit. Mamajuana also boasts a healthy wine list, which reads like a travel guide of Europe—save for a few bottles from California's best wineries.
Mamajuana Cafe can be found at multiple locations in New York, New Jersey, and even the Dominican Republic. Although the live events and decor vary from location to location, there are some consistent elements: plush sofas, illuminated jars filled with orchids, and the aromas of contemporary Latin cuisine.