A delicious meal leaves you feeling satisfied, like finishing a jigsaw puzzle or making a cool new jigsaw puzzle out of your parents’ wedding album. Fill the empty place with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for a contemporary-latin meal for two (up to a $95 total value)
- One shared appetizer (up to a $15 value)
- Two entrees or sushi rolls (up to a $32 value each; may substitute entree for any two sushi rolls)
Two glasses of sangria (an $8 value each)<p>
- $75 for a contemporary-latin meal for four (up to a $190 total value)
- Two shared appetizers (up to a $15 value each)
- Four entrees or sushi rolls (up to a $32 value each; may substitute entree for any two sushi rolls)
- Four glasses of sangria (an $8 value each)<p>
The menu includes appetizers of tuna ceviche with watermelon, jalapeño vinegar, and coconut milk, alongside entrees of crispy red snapper stuffed with crabmeat mofongo, and topped with criollo lobster sauce. Additionally, a newly minted sushi menu offers items such as the merengue roll, which combines salmon, avocado, cream cheese, and plantains ($9) and the three amigos roll, which mixes spicy tuna, spicy salmon, spicy yellow tail, tempura flakes, and pineapple ($12).<p>
Chef Ricardo Cardona draws on more than 25 years of culinary experience to build modern cuisine on a foundation of the ingredients and centuries-old cooking traditions of his native El Salvador. These updated classics include tuna ceviche with bright watermelon, piquant jalapeño vinegar, and creamy coconut milk, as well as Cornish hen served with a wild mushroom-chorizo hash.
The restaurant's dining room also fuses antiquity and modernity. Curved metal chandeliers dangle from the dark, exposed ceiling beams while a bright red booth lines one of the stone walls, adding a vibrant burst of color to the space. Behind the booth, a series of backlit alcoves brim with jars filled with orchid petals, which float thanks to the jars' antigravity technology.