Fusing international cuisines creates provocative new dishes, whereas fusing international languages still just sounds like Latin. Savour flavours without borders with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$15 for two lunch combos (a $30 value)
- A choice of mixed-greens or sweet potato fries for each person
- A choice of a lunch entree for each person, such as a 12-inch Romeo pulled-pork burrito or a smoked salmon wrap with arugula, pico de gallo, capers, and roasted garlic aioli
- Pop, juice, coffee, or tea for each person
- View the menu (click on lunch)
$30 for a pitcher of margaritas or sangria and two appetizers (a $60 total value)
- Tapas appetizers include calamari and the chorizo tostado with red wine, capers, onions, olives, and green peppers
Mambo Restaurante Nuevo Latino
For the chefs at Mambo Restaurante Nuevo Latino, dinner preparation begins with a map. From there, they take inspiration from the fiery flavors and aromatic spices found in dishes from around Central and South America. These classic cuisines translate nicely into the restaurant’s small plates, such as rollos de pollos, tacos del norte, and chorizo tostado. The chefs also look to other continents for culinary inspiration, finding it in such dishes as the Spanish-style tapas and the curried rack of lamb.
Each plate is presented in the welcoming dining room, where exposed brick walls, warm colors, and the sounds of samba music help diners stay relaxed and convivial. The restaurant's bar also plays a part in the unwinding; when they're not making mojitos, caipirinhas, and other Latin American cocktails, mixologists curate a wine list of favorites from around the world.
In addition to taking their meals in the dining room, guests can also rent out the restaurant's private banquet area, which can accommodate large groups no matter the event. During the sunny season, guests can also escape to Mambo's rooftop, where sunsets add a fiery coda to each and every meal.