A day at the spa grants sweet respite from a fast-paced world of errands, deadlines, and books on tape read by auctioneers. Savor serenity without speediness, thanks to today’s Groupon to Mana Medical Spa in Jacksonville Beach. Choose between the following options:
- For $399, you get a fractional skin resurfacing treatment on one large area or two small areas (up to a $1,250 value). Valid treatment areas include the following:
- One treatment for the full face (a $1,250 value)
- One treatment for bilateral hands (an $800 value)
- One treatment for the front of the neck (an $800 value)
- One treatment for the back of the neck (an $800 value)
- One treatment for the décolleté (a $1,250 value)
- Two treatments for crow’s feet (an $800 value)
- Two treatments for the mouth (an $800 value)
Two treatments for the cheeks (an $800 value)<p>
- For $89, you get a facial-treatment package (up to a $365 value), which includes the following:
- A one-hour advanced facial
- A Visia skin analysis
- LED light therapy
- Your choice of a peel or a microdermabrasion treatment<p>
Mana Medical Spa’s skincare specialists revitalize appearances with technologically advanced treatments. An FDA-approved fractional skin resurfacing session harnesses concentrated laser light that ebbs away skin ailments like high tide ebbs away a child’s sandcastles. One or more sessions help to lessen the appearance of wrinkles, acne or surgical scarring, stretch marks, or skin discoloration. Patients with more severe symptoms may require four to six sessions for full results. Groupon customers can also take advantage of 50% off all other laser services.
Alternatively, draft blueprints for a new skincare regimen with a facial treatment, which encourages a healthier complexion without having to lease your medicine cabinet to a squad of Lilliputian cheerleaders. Aestheticians assess skin needs during a Visia skin analysis, then customize a one-hour advanced facial that helps hydrate skin and boost the production of collagen. LED light therapy joins the battle against aging, and either a peel or a microdermabrasion treatment exfoliate dead skin cells, leaving façades brighter than a firefly flirting with a streetlight.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
Mana Medical Spa
Under the guidance of Dr. John Morello and Sherri Frith, P.A - C., Mana Medical Spa's skincare specialists help patients "enhance their Mana," or essence, with wrinkle- and stress-reducing treatments. During facials and peels, aesthetician, Elise Becker, cloaks reposing mugs in a collagen-renewing formula to fade indicators of time, such as fine lines and page-a-day calendars grafted to foreheads.
1260 Beach Blvd.
Jacksonville Beach, Florida 32250