All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $49 for one spa package with one service of your choice (up to $99 value)
- $99 for one spa package with two services of your choice (up to $198 value)
- $149 for one spa package with three services of your choice (up to $297 value)
Choose from the following services:
- Lunchtime facial: A miniature facial which brightens and refreshes the skin. Great for those who are busy and need a quick pick me-up. ($75 value)
- Acne facial: Focusses on clearing clogged pores and deep cleansing to effectively clear the skin. ($75 and up value)
- Back Treatment: A spa facial for the back. Not only extremely relaxing, but great for treating hard-to-reach areas. Includes massage ($75 value)
- Gentleman’s facial: Customized to treat the needs of men’s skin. Includes deep cleansing, exfoliation, extraction if needed and a customized mask. ($79 value)
- Papaya enzyme facial: Refresh your skin with the proteolytic enzymes of green, un-ripened papaya to gently exfoliate and resurface the skin followed by a soothing, hydrating mask. Skin will feel hydrated and look radiant. ($80 value)
- Vitamin C facial: Lift tone and firm the skin with the potent combination of lipid-soluble Vitamin C and DMAE to encourage collagen production, repair free radical damage, and enhance facial tone. Results are immediate with skin appearing smoother, brighter, more supple and firm, lifted and contoured. ($80 value)
- Anti-aging regeneration facial: Rejuvenate your skin through powerful anti-aging antioxidants including the red wine extract Resveratrol, combined with skin rebuilding peptides and glycolic. Skin will remain beautifully soft and luminous for days. ($80 value)
- Retinol plus facial: Amplify your anti-aging results with this advanced treatment of highly concentrated retinol PLUS anti-aging technologies for long term skin rejuvenation. This treatment will leave the skin instantly polished and more refined. Dramatically improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, sun damage and acne. ($95 value(
- Microderm facial: Microdermabrasion Resurfacing treatment combines the benefits of microdermabrasion with the intense hydration and skin rejuvenation that JMSR products provide. ($99 value)
- Glycolic facial: Experience the benefit of skin resurfacing and renewal with this 40% (or 70%) glycolic acid treatment to lighten the appearance of pigmentation, control acne, soften and smooth skin, increase hydration and diminish the signs of aging. For enhanced results, a series of six sessions is recommended. ($85 value)
- Classic spa full body 60-minute massage ($69 value)
- Microderm treatment ($99 value)
- Glycolic peel treatment ($79 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Consultation fee is waived. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Manasra Medical Spa
Dr. Tareq Ali, a board-certified physician, has been practicing emergency and family medicine since 1993, realized one of his lifelong dreams when he opened Manasra Medical Spa. The 2009 Patients' Choice award recipient was touring his new medical spa's facility, listening to the soothing sound of the water tinkling down his indoor waterfall and checking each room's personal air-conditioning unit. Dr. Ali even stopped to relax on one of the waiting room's luxurious leather couches.
Practicing aesthetic medicine since 2006, Dr. Ali has perfected his laser skills at Mansara Medical Spa, using concentrated beams of light to eliminate unwanted body hair or battle hyperpigmentation and spider veins across the body. He has also acquired the innovative microdermabrasion technology DermaSweep. The patented technology infuses faces with essential vitamins while exfoliating and smoothing skin. Manasra also offers more traditional spa treatments, such as massages, facials, and chemical peels.