For $7, you get $15 worth of pizza, grinders, and other favorites from Mancino's Pizza and Grinders in Menomonee Falls.
- Decades-old pizza and grinder recipes, featuring fresh, quality ingredients
- Bread baked on site daily
- Try a famous grinder, like the Italian Combo, stuffed with ham, sausage, salami, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and mayo ($6.50 for 8-inch, $12.50 for 16-inch)
- Customize your pizza by choosing from Mancino's homemade traditional crust or thin & crispy crust, then add a specialty cheese blend, herbed tomato sauce, imported olive oil, and toppings of your choice ($9.50 for a 12-inch cheese, $1.50 for each additional topping)
- Popular pizzas include the Taco Pizza, topped with mild salsa, taco meat, onions, black olives, cheddar cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes ($14.99 for a 12-inch)
- The grinders are awesome. Much better than a plain old sub sandwich. Pizza is also very good. They have a lot of variety on the menu, something for everyone. Everything was neat and clean and the staff was friendly. – Marv S., InsiderPages
- GERAT [sic] AND UNIQUE: I HAVE ALWAYS HAD GREAT FOOD/SERVICE AT MANCINOS...THE GRINDERS ARE HUGE AND WORTH THE DRIVE. – Dana, Yahoo! Local
W 186 N 9515 Bancroft Dr.
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin 53051Get Directions