All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 15, 2012
Reviewed November 18, 2011
Reviewed October 26, 2011
What You'll Get
For $7, you get $15 worth of pizza, grinders, and other favorites from Mancino's Pizza and Grinders in Menomonee Falls.
- Decades-old pizza and grinder recipes, featuring fresh, quality ingredients
- Bread baked on site daily
- Try a famous grinder, like the Italian Combo, stuffed with ham, sausage, salami, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and mayo ($6.50 for 8-inch, $12.50 for 16-inch)
- Customize your pizza by choosing from Mancino's homemade traditional crust or thin & crispy crust, then add a specialty cheese blend, herbed tomato sauce, imported olive oil, and toppings of your choice ($9.50 for a 12-inch cheese, $1.50 for each additional topping)
- Popular pizzas include the Taco Pizza, topped with mild salsa, taco meat, onions, black olives, cheddar cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes ($14.99 for a 12-inch)
- The grinders are awesome. Much better than a plain old sub sandwich. Pizza is also very good. They have a lot of variety on the menu, something for everyone. Everything was neat and clean and the staff was friendly. – Marv S., InsiderPages
- GERAT [sic] AND UNIQUE: I HAVE ALWAYS HAD GREAT FOOD/SERVICE AT MANCINOS...THE GRINDERS ARE HUGE AND WORTH THE DRIVE. – Dana, Yahoo! Local
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 18, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only at listed location. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.