All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
December 9, 2011
December 6, 2011
December 5, 2011
What You'll Get
If humans are mostly made of water, and fish traditionally inhabit water, fish should naturally occur in the human body. Fix this gap in nature’s logic with today’s Groupon to Mandarin Milford. Choose between the following options:
- For $35, you get a sushi dinner for two (up to a $69.05 total value). The dinner includes:
- Choice of house salad or miso soup for each person (up to a $7 value)
- Either three nigiri or three sashimi dishes (up to a $14.25 value)
- Two regular maki sushi dishes (a $13.90 value)
- Two special maki sushi dishes (a $33.90 value)
- For $20, you get $40 worth of Japanese fare, Chinese fare, and sushi. Japanese entrees start at $11.95.
At Mandarin Milford, appetites give way to the finesse of sushi, the richness of Japanese entrees, and the overflowing servings of traditional Chinese fare. Taste buds begin their Eastern vacation with a crisp and crunchy house salad drenched in a tangy ginger dressing or a steaming serving of miso soup. From there, dining duos can chopstick joust for the first choice of nigiri out of a plethora of options, which include smoked salmon, squid, and spicy tuna.
Mouthfuls of maki evoke gastronomical reveries with the Idaho roll's sweet-potato tempura and the eel maki's avocado or cucumber embellishments. The talented chefs also craft an arsenal of specialty rolls such as the Golden Dragon maki, which combines tempura soft-shell crab with spicy tuna, black caviar, and torched salmon for an aquatic bounty richer than Poseidon’s prenuptial agreement.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 1, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.