All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $19 for $35 worth of Italian dinner cuisine for two or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $35 for $70 worth of Italian dinner cuisine for four or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $24 for $35 worth of Italian dinner cuisine for two or more, valid Friday–Saturday
- $42 for $70 worth of Italian dinner cuisine for four or more, valid Friday–Saturday
- Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
To many diners in South Philly and Center City, Chef Joe needs no introduction. He opened his first restaurant in the Bellevue Hotel in 1992, and besides a brief stint in Florida, he's been satisfying cravings for classic Italian dishes in the City of Brotherly Love ever since.
At Mangiamo, his cooking punctuates an intimate, romantic dining experience, complete with candlelit tables and an ever-welcome BYOB policy. A couple of Chef Joe's creations to consider if you stop by:
- For lunch: rigatoni with roasted chicken, diced tomatoes, and pine nuts in a pesto-cream sauce
- For dinner: lightly seared veal with a lemony piccata sauce and side of risotto