- $12 towards Asian Fusion Lunch for Two or More
- $20 towards Gourmet Asian Fusion Dinner for Two or More
Mod, emerald-green chairs and lime-green booths line tables covered in crisp, white tablecloths inside Mango Island. Behind those seats, two walls are covered in the vivid colors and fluid brushstrokes of impressionism-inspired murals depicting mango trees. Like its setting, the restaurant's Asian food is also bold.
- Chicken curry laksa noodle: Laksa is a popular Southeast Asian spicy soup. This version combines red curry with chicken and vegetables for a flavorful way to warm up.
- Pineapple fried rice: One of diners' favorite dishes, this option blends a variety of textures and flavors with stir-fried rice, sweet pineapple, shrimp, and crunchy cashews.
- Mango chicken: Orange, green, and red are a few of the hues present in this colorful entree, featuring stir-fried chicken with mango and bell peppers in a mango shell.