What You'll Get
Hunger, unlike ambulance sirens, meningitis, and restraining orders, is not something you can safely ignore. Answer the mighty call of a bellowing belly with today’s Groupon to Mango Mangos in St. Augustine. Choose between the following options:
- For $20, you get a two-course lunch or dinner for two (up to a $42.40 value), which includes:
- Any one Teaser appetizer (up to a $9.50 value)
- Any two entrees (up to a $11.95 value each)
- Any two glasses of wine or bottled or draft beers (up to a $4.50 value each)<p>
- For $39, you get a two-course lunch or dinner for four (up to a $84.80 value), which includes:
- Any two Teaser appetizers (up to a $9.50 value each)
- Any four entrees (up to a $11.95 value each)
- Any four glasses of wine or bottled or draft beers (up to a $4.50 value each)
Mango Mangos’ tropical décor and location, about 100 yards from the beach, let patrons’ imaginations soar out over the water to a Caribbean island tour as they peruse a fixed menu populated with seafood and burgers. An order of corn cakes allows patrons to experience a traditional vegetable birthday celebration. Trevor’s chipotle shrimp tacos occupy both hands with two flour tortillas full of seasoned shrimp, caramelized onions, and two cheeses, drizzled with santa fe sauce and escorted by a side such as Mango’s slaw. Other handheld finger fare includes sandwiches, wraps, and burgers such as the caribbean burger with jalapeño relish and mango-chutney mayo, which inspires dining quads’ four free hands to unite in a high-20.
Guests can pair a Mango Mangos meal with drinks such as a cold Shocktop draft or glass of merlot. The dining room’s bright, yellow walls and beach-themed art provide a cheerful backdrop to the suspended fishing nets, which take respite from their day jobs returning merpeople with burger cravings to their watery homes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 23, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid for chicken, steak, or shrimp nachos. Valid only for St. Augustine location. Must choose from menu. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.