- A 3-course dinner for two. Includes:
- One appetizer (up to $14)
- Two signature mains, curries, or vegetable mains (Up to $25 each)
- Choice of two breads (up to $3 each)
- Two glasses of wine, cocktails, or beer (up to $10.75 each)
- A 3-course dinner for four
- Two appetizers (up to $14 each)
- Four signature mains, curries, or vegetable mains (Up to $25 each)
- Choice of four breads (up to $3 each)
- Four glasses of wine, cocktails, or beer (up to $10.75 each)
- See the menu.
Mango Shiva's menu is suffused with flavors from all over India, but customers need no introduction to the South Asian subcontinent to enjoy the food here. Its dishes like Kashmiri paneer served with naan and grilled lamb chops speak for themselves, currying favor with both Indian-food connoisseurs and totally uninitiated palates alike. The place even takes a cue from classic American cuisine to offer fun fusion options like the "Eggs Benedeep," made with spiced duck or kale and mushroom and served with fenugreek hollandaise sauce, cardamom biscuits, and masala hash. The one thing on its menu that might need a little explanation are the tiffin lunchboxes. An adaptation of the common practice to have a homemade lunch brought to your office each day by a tiffin wallah in India, Mango Shiva's tiffin lunches are delivered to workplaces in traditional-style stacked containers, which are then collected later in the afternoon.