Botox relaxes the muscles that cause wrinkles in your brow, forehead, and eye area
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow's-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- The treatment takes several minutes, allowing patients to quickly go back to their daily routine after the visit at the aesthetic center.
- Results will show within 10 days after the treatment and last from 3 to 6 months
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who's eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- The Midtown location is open Monday–Saturday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., the 808 Lexington Ave. location is open every day except Saturday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., and the Brooklyn location is open Wednesday–Sunday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
About Manhattan Laser Spa
Inside Manhattan Laser Spa, certified technicians use FDA-approved lasers to banish unwanted body hair, reduce the appearance of veins and vascular lesions, and combat signs of aging such as wrinkles, freckles, and sun spots. Guests can also opt for laser genesis or hydra facials. During anti-aging facials, collagen and elastin production is stimulated to promote increased skin firmness and elasticity as well as diminish fine lines and wrinkles. VelaShape sessions use radio-frequency waves and infrared light to break down the cell walls of fatty tissue, with a roller massage and vacuum to help contour the body, ideal for those looking to tone, firm, or tighten an area of skin.