Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 40 units of Botox or one syringe of Juvéderm
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with Dr. Arthur Ivchenko
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Juvéderm products included: Juvéderm Voluma XC, Juvéderm Vollure XC, and Juvéderm Volbella XC
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Voluma XC injections: cheeks
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm Volbella XC injections: lips and vertical lip lines
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm Vollure XC injections: parentheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth
- Juvéderm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 3 month(s). Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Manhattan Medspa
Dr. Artur Ivchenko completed his medical school training at Ross University. He attended general surgery residency at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY and worked as a critical care physician in Coney Island Hospital. At the beginning of his general surgery career Dr. Ivchenko was planning on specializing in plastic surgery however after realizing that similar or superior aesthetic results can be achieved with non-invasive methods he decided on opening his medical spa. Dr. Ivchenko is an experienced licensed physician in the state of NY who offers a variety of noninvasive aesthetic procedures. His goal is to make you feel natural, confident, and satisfied with the way you look.
The qualified team at Manhattan Medspa are passionate about helping clients achieve their desired looks. Using a minimally invasive, nonsurgical approach, they perform a wide range of cosmetic and beauty treatments, from microneedling and facials to Botox and Dysport injections. They also offer fat-removal services as well as procedures like PRP, Mesotherapy, Thread Lift, and Kybella injections.