What You'll Get
Rice symbolizes good luck when tossed at newlyweds or detention when poured into the principal’s coffee. Let rice symbolize satisfaction with today’s Groupon to Manila! Manila! Resto Grill in Astoria. Choose between the following options:
- For $19, you get a Filipino meal for two (up to a $39.85 total value) that includes the following items:
- One appetizer (up to $8.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $12.95 value each)
Two drinks (up to a $2.50 value each)</p>
- For $35, you get a Filipino meal for four (up to a $79.70 total value) that includes the following items:
- Two appetizers (up to $8.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $12.95 value each)
- Four drinks (up to a $2.50 value each)
Chef JR of Manila! Manila! Resto Grill and his trio of brothers craft a menu of Filipino comfort fare with years of culinary experience and inspiration taken from their worldly travels. Friendly servers parade through the maroon-and-yellow-walled eatery as patrons introduce taste buds to an appetizer of seasoned, grape seed-fired ground pork lumpia. Protein-centric entrees, from pork and chicken to seafood, present palates with a hefty portion of hearty fare, such as the kare-kare stew bubbling with oxtail, ox feet, and eggplant. Forks roam free through the beachy sands of Manila! Manila!’s bagoong rice, letting their metal tines bury deep into the shrimp and garlic paste blend before trying to surf atop egg-omelet strips. Sips of beverages, such as mango nectar or coconut juice with pulp, accompany bites as they ride together down throat roller coasters.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 11, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Reservation required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.