What You Get
- $40 for prix fixe Peruvian meal for two (up to $68 value)
- $79 for prix fixe Peruvian meal for four (up to $136 value)
Each diner receives:
- One appetizer
- One entree
- One dessert
See the prix fixe menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Manka Peruvian Kitchen
Manka Peruvian Kitchen specializes in bringing the traditional flavors of Peruvian cuisine to life. In the morning, for instance, diners can slurp hen soup—a time-honored Peruvian breakfast staple and rumored cure for hangovers after overindulging or scuba diving in a brewery's vat. In the afternoon and evening, chefs turn their attentions to making fresh ceviches, rotisserie chicken, and lomo saltado—all dishes with deep ties to the South American nation.
Other dishes expand on tradition with modern riffs on Peruvian cuisine. They infuse ceviche with Japanese undertones with their Tiraditos, a ceviche teeming with sashimi-style cuts of fresh fish. They also prepare "Moderno" entrees, such as short ribs and sweet potato served with a butternut-squash purée. Things veer back toward tradition on the dessert menu, which tempts palates with treats such as Peruvian fried donuts, purple-corn pudding, or ice cream made with subtropical lucuma fruit.