Choose from Four Options
- $63 for a prix-fixe dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday ($122 value)
- $125 for a prix-fixe dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday ($244 value)
- $73 for a prix-fixe dinner for two, valid any day ($122 value)
- $145 for a prix-fixe dinner for four, valid any day ($244 value)
Each pair receives:
- Two appetizers (up to a $9 value each)
- Two half-pasta courses (up to a $15 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $27 value each)
- Two desserts (up to $10 value each)
Click here to view the menu.
"Simple and elegant" is a phrase that describes not only the decor at Manor Inn, but also the menu. The restaurant's opening attracted the attention of the Examiner News, and its light hardwood floors and crisp white tablecloths foreshadow what you'll find to eat: an upscale mix of Italian, French, and American cuisine. From king-salmon puff pastry and brazilian lobster tails to braised veal shank and rack of new zealand lamb to wild-mushroom risotto and four-cheese ravioli, the menu spans international seafoods, meats, and pastas.
70% of 100 customers recommend
“Elegant and homey at the same time”
“Warmed service ever, superbe appetizers, great pasta al Dente, large quantities.”
“Excellent food, service etc... Worth the price..Order the fried calamarri”