Choose from Five Options
- $22 for $40 worth of dining for two or more people Sunday–Thursday
- $25 for $40 worth of dining for two or more people any day
- $45 for a sushi boat with sangria Sunday–Thursday ($86 value)
- $55 for a sushi boat with sangria any day ($86 value)
- $12.50 for $25 toward lunch for two or more people Monday–Friday
Manu's Sushi Lounge & Bar
The menu at Manu's is decidedly Japanese cuisine, but with some Mediterranean inspiration. Along with specialty sushi rolls and sashimi, diners can share tapas dishes such as coconut shrimp or bacon-wrapped scallops with a homemade teriyaki sauce. Specialty sushi rolls give Manu's chefs a chance to show off with artful creations like the Manu's roll—shrimp tempura, mango, and spicy tuna with melted mozzarella and spicy caramel sauce on top. A selection of imported wines, sake, and beer are equally delicious pairings with sushi or tapas plates.