Dessert is the natural conclusion to a meal, much like an explosion is the natural conclusion to every community-theater production. Give your dinner an exciting finale with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $7 for $14 worth of breakfast for two or more, valid Saturday or Sunday
- $7 for $14 worth of breakfast for two or more, valid Monday–Friday
- $10 for $20 worth of lunch for two or more, valid Saturday or Sunday
- $10 for $20 worth of lunch for two or more, valid Monday–Friday
- $15 for $30 worth of dinner for two or more, valid Saturday or Sunday
- $15 for $30 worth of dinner for two or more, valid Monday–Friday
- See the full menu.
Mara's Cafe & Bakery
Mara's Cafe & Bakery began as a humble coffehouse operation in 1984, the shared vision of Mara Magley and her husband, Glenn. Mara developed many of the café's proprietary dessert recipes, which are rooted in family traditions and feature fresh ingredients such as pure bourbon vanilla and Philadelphia cream cheese. Glenn, on the other hand, set about creating a signature line of coffee products. A java aficionado, Glenn chose state-of-the-art equipment—Fresh Roast Systems technology—to roast blends and single-origin beans from Ethiopia, Tanzania, and Guatemala. The advanced machine elicits the optimal flavor from each batch of beans by allowing baristas to adjust the roasting time, temperature, and volume of the "It's Time for the Percolator" remix playing in the background.
In 2004, sons Ian and Devan joined the family business and helped expand the menu to include items such as sandwiches, salads, and wraps. The team's hard work and commitment to quality ingredients has earned the restaurant numerous awards. In 2012 alone, its original New Jersey location was named the Best Coffee Shop in Morris and Essex Health & Life magazine's Readers' Choice Awards, one of the Best Coffeehouses in New Jersey by readers of New Jersey Monthly magazine, and one of the Best Bakeries in the Daily Record's Best of Morris County Readers’ Choice Awards.