All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed March 14, 2017
· Reviewed January 29, 2017
· Reviewed December 9, 2016
What You'll Get
For $25, today's Groupon gets you $50 worth of brain-challenging merchandise from Marbles: The Brain Store.
- Sells hand-picked, expert-tested fun games and products that promote smarter, healthier brains for all ages
- Wide variety of entertaining and mentally-challenging merchandise including games, puzzles, software, books, CDs, and DVDs
- Products are organized by their area of brain-building: critical thinking, memory, coordination, visual perception, and word skills
- Test out critical thinking skills through board games such as Hive ($28.50)
- Work out your mind with the Marbles Mind Music CD ($12.99) which takes your brain on a five-genre musical journey encouraging concentration and creativity
Marbles: The Brain Store has received a lot of press in outlets such as AOL Jobs, the Brisbane Times, the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune, the Chicago Tribune, and more.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 10, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Not valid until 12/10. Online only. Not valid in-store. Free shipping for purchases of $100 or more. Tax not included. Must use in 1 transaction. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.