Building your own pizza, like building your own house out of pizza, requires lots of cheese. Make a big cheesy thing happen with today’s Groupon.
$10 for $20 worth of Italian fare
- Choose from dishes such as:
- Sautéed veal scaloppini in white wine sauce ($16.95)
- Ravioli stuffed with crab, shrimp, and lobster ($14.95)
- Custom brick oven pizza ($6.95; $1–$2 for each topping)
- See the full menus here
- Extensive drink menu with more than 30 wines
- Daily rotation of seasonal specials<p>
Though Marcello’s Pasta Grill sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
Marcello’s Pasta Grill
Founded by the Romano family in 1995, Marcello’s Pasta Grill serves up original recipes passed down through a restaurateur-riddled lineage responsible for eateries in Italy, Argentina, and New York. Build-your-own pizzas spring from the kitchen's brick oven, bubbling over with cheese and toppings ranging from prosciutto and meatballs to broccoli and sundried tomatoes. Fresh seasonal dishes—such as wintertime ravioli stuffed with freshly chopped resolutions—fill up Marcello's ever-changing specials blackboard. Down in the spacious wine cellar, more than 30 vintages anticipate a future uncorking. Bartenders also mix various martinis and anchor mugs to the bar with pours of draft and bottled beer.
1701 E Warner Rd.
Tempe, Arizona 85284