Visitors experience numerous military aircraft exhibits located both indoors in the museum’s main hangar structures, as well as outdoors
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Admission for Two Adults
- Admission for Four Adults
- Family Pack Admission (Two Adults and Two Children)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Children are considered ages 5 -11. 4 and under are admitted free. Not valid for special events. Not valid on April 6-8, 2018. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About March Field Air Museum
Explore humanity's reach for the skies, and the pivotal role played by Riverside's historic March Field in the development of flight. See pioneering aircraft, World War II icons and Cold War fighters, an MQ-1 Predator and more! Every day, docents are available to provide information and answer your questions. Flight line tours aboard an electric tram are available for an additional charge. Find something for everyone at the March Field Air Museum, including:
- Nearly 80 full-sized aircraft from small WWI biplanes to a B-52 Stratofortress bomber
- A March Field timeline exhibit telling the 100-year history of today's March Air Reserve Base
- The"Strategic Reconnaissance" exhibit, centered around the SR-71 - the world's fastest air-breathing, manned aircraft!
- A replicated Vietnam War-era firebase complete with appropriate helicopters
- Thousands of additional artifacts and artworks including flight helmets and A-2 leather jackets