All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $17 for $35 toward Saturday brunch for two ($35 value)
- $34 for $70 toward Saturday brunch for four ($70 value)
- See a sample brunch menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Restaurant is closed on Sundays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Marco's Restaurant
Everything on Marco's menu has a backstory, and that's especially true of the wine, which travels from as far as Argentina, South Africa, and New Zealand. Fittingly, you can pen your own story, of sorts, by pairing those wines with the menu's diverse offerings, the majority of which are served tapas-style and ready to share. Here are a few dishes to consider when you stop into this intimate 2nd Avenue hideaway:
- Bar bite: beef sliders made from premium ground beef and topped with cole slaw and chipotle aioli, served on potato buns
- Pasta: homestyle potato gnocchi served with creamy pesto sauce or bolognese
- From the brick oven: bruschetta made from fresh tomato, mozzarella, basil, and garlic
- From the land: beef meatballs made with parmesan cheese, fresh basil, onion, and mint
- For brunch: choose from an eclectic menu including chef's eggs florentine with sauteed spinach, huevos rancheros topped with ricotta salata cheese, or french toast served with mixed berries or dulce de leche.