Franchise founded by an Italian family serves pizzas crafted with housemade dough, secret-recipe sauce, and never-frozen cheeses
About Marco's Pizza
The founder of Marco's Pizza, Pasquale "Pat" Giammarco, began helping out at his family’s pizzeria when he was just a boy. The eatery provided a taste of home to the Giammarco clan, who had moved to the United States from Italy when Pat was nine years old. So together with his father, young Pat learned the secrets behind exceptional pizza sauce: three types of vine-ripened tomatoes and spices that can only be imported from Italy or the moon.
The perfected sauce recipe continues to guide Pat’s kitchen operations—although these days, he has considerably more help, with Marco's Pizza boasting more than 800 locations in the US and beyond.
The Fine Print
- Amount paid is an unlock fee to access this deal and is non-refundable
- Cash back is calculated on total bill before tip
- Deal valid for 100% cash back (up to $14) on the first purchase
- 10% cash back for each additional purchase, including after the deal is re-claimed
- Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 90 days after purchase on Groupon
- Cash back is awarded in the form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select ''credit'' when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Buy this deal and link it to an eligible credit card.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get up to $14 cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.