All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Eating international fare at a local restaurant bypasses many transatlantic travel woes, such as jet lag and oar splinters. Stamp your palate’s passport with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for a three-course dinner for two (up to a $72.96 value)
- $65 for a three-course dinner for four (up to a $145.92 value)
- $10 for $20 worth of Italian and Mexican fare for lunch
Dinner includes the following per couple:
- One appetizer (up to a $7.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to $23.99 value)
- One dessert to share (a $2.99 value)
- Two glasses of wine, cocktails, beer or soda (up to $7 value) <p>
Diners munch on appetizers such as grilled portobello mushroom or Mexican mejillones before savoring a chef-made creation from an entree lineup that includes fettuccine con prosciutto, pan-seared salmon, and veal alla marsala. A dessert such as tiramisu or cannoli concludes the meal. See the full menu. <p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 17, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Must purchase a food item. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.