All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 24, 2012
Reviewed May 16, 2012
Reviewed January 22, 2012
What You'll Get
After scientists revealed that UFOs were actually full-grown tortillas, people everywhere filled swimming pools with guac and beans to catch and dissect the floury creatures. Nab a tender baby disk with today’s Groupon to Margarita Villa.
$10 for $20 worth of traditional Mexican fare and drinks (dine-in only)
- The menu includes:
- Catch-of-the-day ceviche ($12.95)
- Burritos ($9.95–$11.95) filled with choice of savory proteins
- Chicken in Oaxaca-style mole ($13.95)
- Camarones a la Diabla: prawns in spicy ranchera wine sauce ($15.95)
- Fresh mango margarita ($7)
- Locally caught seafood
- Full bar with 18 types of margaritas<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 21, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.