The entire family can join the winter fun complete with hayrides, ice skating, and snow tubing
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: see hours of operation
- All-Access Pass is valid for snow tubing, ice rink, and carnival rides.
- Free admission for children ages 2 and younger.
- Tubing height restrictions: 36’’ minimum
- Age restrictions:
- It is recommended that anyone under 16 is accompanied by an adult guardian.
- After 6 p.m., anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult guardian.
- Lockers available? yes
License to Chill Snow Island
- Snow tubing: Kids and adults alike can swap their sandals for snow boots and speed down Parrot Mountain, the fastest snow-tubing hill in North America; the snow-tube slope features eight lanes of fun
- For more snowy fun: guests can check out carnival rides, hayrides, a classic ice rink, and snowy play areas
- A wintery warm-up: After running up and sliding down Parrot Mountain, tossing snowballs, and gliding around on the ice rink, families can gather ‘round the firepit and roast marshmallows for a melty, warm batch of s’more’s.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 1, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Redeem at Margaritaville at License to Chill Snow Island for 2019-2020 season from 11/22/2019 - 3/1/2020. License to Chill Snow Island is the issuer of the voucher and tickets/admission for this event. Tubing Experience is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please arrive early. All-Access Pass includes Snow, Ice Rink, and Carnival Rides. Please see the website for operating hours and schedule. Free gate entry from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm. A $15 gate fee applies per vehicle after 5pm. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.