Choose Between Two Options
- $79 for a four-course Russian dinner and cocktails for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $131 value)
- $158 for a four-course Russian dinner and cocktails for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $262 value)
Each pair’s dinner includes:
- One shared order of olivier, vinegret, or heirloom salad
- One shared order of blini with red caviar
- Two entrees: select from beef stroganoff, steamed sturgeon, or chicken kiev
- One shared order of medovik or napoleon cake
- Two signature cocktails
Mari Vanna LA
Despite Mari Vanna’ sister locations residing faraway in Moscow and St. Petersburg, there is no sign that the Los Angeles–based eatery is separated from Russia by the Pacific Ocean. The intensely eclectic decor aims to recreate the setting of a special family dinner inside a traditional Russian home. Crystal chandeliers and lace place settings contribute to this sense of refinement, but a corner of intentionally torn wallpaper reveals the underlying brickwork behind a wood-burning oven. To complete the illusion, the restaurant immerses diners within a carefully staged scene, which includes bookshelves bursting with tchotchkes and Russian literature, mismatched china at every table, and framed pictures that appear to be family photographs.
The decor isn't the only thing that appears to stem directly from Moscow: the menu also brims with an immense selection of iconic Russian cuisine. In addition to featuring hearty provincial foods such as beef stroganoff, borscht, and handmade pelmeni dumplings stuffed with veal or pork and beef, the menu tempts diners with three different varieties of luxurious black caviar. Bartenders stock ample vodkas—including dozens of Russian-distilled creations—and they also infuse vodkas in-house.