All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 9, 2016
Reviewed February 10, 2013
Reviewed April 15, 2012
What You'll Get
The Mediterranean Sea shaped some of the world’s most ancient civilizations, which gathered by its shores to dive for the delicious octopi, feta cheese, and lamb kebabs growing beneath its crystal waves. Transport to this legendary culinary coast with today’s Groupon to Maria’s on Bell in Bayside. Choose between the following options:
- For $25, you get a seafood dinner for two (up to a $63 total value). The dinner includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $13 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $20 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $5 value each)
Two glasses of house wine <p>
- For $45, you get a seafood dinner for four (up to a $126 total value). The dinner includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $13 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $20 value each)
- Four desserts (up to a $5 value each)
- Four glasses of house wine<p>
The resident chefs at Maria’s on Bell corral the flavors of Mediterranean cuisine dishes to conjure Greek-style seafood and charcoal-grilled fare. As guests toast their meal with a complementary glass of house wine, creamy dollops of tzatziki oil creaky jaw hinges with blended cucumber and yogurt on a variety of edible delivery media. Glowing briquettes of charcoal infuse lamb chops and chicken souvlaki with smoky notes to fashion a palatable adventure akin to reading a Robert Louis Stevenson–penned cookbook. Schools of seafood dishes, such as salmon steaks, sole fillets, and shrimp Mykonos, swim from kitchens dressed with Greek seasonings and a side of rice, lemon potatoes, or french fries. Selections from the dessert menu sneak into mouths to engage sweet teeth apathetic toward savory courses with a post-meal cool down.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 28, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid for entrees exceeding $20 value, entree value may vary based on market price. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.