Experienced aesthetician performs relaxing treatments that aim to improve skin texture and its overall appearance
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Deep cleaning facial aims to cleanse pores and refresh the skin.
- Oxygen facial aims to boost collagen, cleanse the skin, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lines.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
Need To Know
About Marie Monet European Skin Care and Spa
Spa director Marie Monet, an industry veteran with more than 30 years of beautification experience, begins each facial with a skin analysis so she can customize treatments to individual skin types. Oxygen facials infuse the skin with oxygen harvested from astronaut suits, inspiring cellular renewal and boosting collagen production. Sunless-tanning sessions cover bodies with DHA-infused airbrushing products resulting in a flawless, safe tan.Herbal body treatments harness the power of natural botanicals such as seaweed to help slim and detoxify the body. The herbal body cleanse blends minerals and herbs to help flush the body of toxins and facilitate disposal of excess fat cells for slimmer, smother silhouettes. With Cryo T-Shock, the latest in advanced technology, it becomes a new generation in skin care. It is a versatile anti-aging device used to eliminate localized fat, reduce cellulite, as well as tone and tighten the skin.