Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for one large thin-crust Marie’s Special Pizza and one pitcher of beer or one wine flight ($30.25 value)
- $26 for two large thin-crust Marie’s Special Pizzas and two pitchers of beer or two wine flights ($60.50 value)
- Click here to view the menu
- Large Marie’s Special Pizza ($18.25 value each)
- Pitcher of domestic beer or wine flight ($12 value each)
Marie's Pizza & Liquors
Before sitting down for a Marie's pizza, or a plate of chicken parmigiana, visitors to Marie's typically stroll through the adjacent liquor store dubbed, Marie's Vineyard. Here, they might choose a bottle of wine and—for the retail value plus corkage fee—the clerk will see it arrives at their table. Marie's red-booth lined dining room also has a full bar that serves up libations, craft beer, and martinis.
Established in 1940, this family-run, North Side dining tradition has been a destination for award-winning thin-crust pizza, italian pasta, ribs, chicken, steak, and decadent desserts. Inside the dining room, an old-school Vegas vibe swirls while musicians play live jazz or a strolling trio treat guests to table-side music on Thursday through Saturday evenings with no cover charge. For sports enthusiasts, seven large televisions are situated throughout the restaurant to broadcast big games. While the retro ambiance keeps the interior buzzing, Marie's Pizza & Liquors also delivers their menu—including wine, beer, and spirits from the 5,000-plus items in its liquor store—to people's doors. Open for both lunch and dinner, its guests continue the tradition of making great memories.