Unlike speedy in-and-out coffee shops, cafés indulge fantasies of sneaking off through misty European streets paved with pain au chocolat and lined with biscotti parking meters. Indulge in savory streetside fare with today’s Groupon to Mariela's Wine & Espresso Bar in Pound Ridge. Choose between the following options:
- For $14, you get a café meal for two (a $30 value), which includes:
- Two paninis (a $10 value each)
- One crostini (a $6 value)
- One bowl of olives or roasted almonds (a $4 value)
- For $24, you get a café meal for four (a $60 value), which includes:
- Four paninis (a $10 value each)
- Two crostinis (a $6 value each)
- Two bowls of olives or roasted almonds (a $4 value each)
Mariela's Wine & Espresso Bar’s friendly staff serve a menu of small plates, artisan eats, and freshly constructed sandwiches in a casual café. Rev up palates with bowls of herbed Mediterranean olives, or imported Marcona almonds with a dusting of sea salt or moon cheese. Crisp crostinis strut to tables dressed in seven various culinary costumes, ranging from goat-cheese-and-honey frocks to pecorino-and-quince-paste capes. Paninis, toasty and stocked with a hodgepodge of Italian-inspired ingredients, include the Soppressata, composed of roasted pepper, pecorino, and basil pesto, or the mozzarella, with tomato, and fresh basil. On Friday night, diners at the bar or tables can enjoy the sounds of live jazz as they digest meals or accidentally ingested napkins.
71B Westchester Ave.
Pound Ridge, New York 10576