Explore American art that stretches back to the 18th century
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for museum admission for two ($16 value)
- $20 for museum admission for four ($32 value)
About Marietta/Cobb Museum of Art
The sculptures and paintings inside the Marietta Cobb Museum of Art aren't the only things onsite that tout American aesthetics and history. The building itself acts as part of the collection. This grand, Classical Revival structure opened in 1910 as the Cobb County post office, then transformed into the Cobb County/Marietta Public Library, the meeting site of the Fine Arts Club of Marietta, and, eventually, what it is today: the cultural center of Cobb County.
- Permanent Collection: Renowned American artwork from the 18th Century to present can be found throughout the museum and is featured in the galleries at least once per year.
- Impermanent Collection: The museum regularly features a changing selection of exhibitions from some of the area's (and the nation's) top artistic talent. Check out our website for current, past, and upcoming exhibitions.
- Education: Each exhibition is accompanied by a self-guided activity worksheet for children. Classes are available in which artists teach children and adults the ways of oil painting, drawing, mosaics, and pottery.
- Pro Tips: Non-flash photography is allowed. No food, drink, or cell phone conversations allowed in the galleries.
- Special Programs: Open-draw sessions, social events, art lectures, and festivals take place throughout the year.