Explore American art that stretches back to the 18th century
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $7 for museum admission for two ($16 value)
- $16 for museum admission for four ($32 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Museum admission options are valid only for daily admission; cannot be used towards after hours or special events. Please check the museum website for private event schedule before the visit. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Marietta/Cobb Museum of Art
The sculptures and paintings inside the Marietta Cobb Museum of Art aren't the only things onsite that tout American aesthetics and history. The building itself acts as part of the collection. This grand, Classical Revival structure opened in 1910 as the Cobb County post office, then transformed into the Cobb County/Marietta Public Library, the meeting site of the Fine Arts Club of Marietta, and, eventually, what it is today: the cultural center of Cobb County.
- Permanent Collection: Renowned American artwork from the 18th Century to present can be found throughout the museum and is featured in the galleries at least once per year.
- Impermanent Collection: The museum regularly features a changing selection of exhibitions from some of the area's (and the nation's) top artistic talent. Check out our website for current, past, and upcoming exhibitions.
- Education: Each exhibition is accompanied by a self-guided activity worksheet for children. Classes are available in which artists teach children and adults the ways of oil painting, drawing, mosaics, and pottery.
- Pro Tips: Non-flash photography is allowed. No food, drink, or cell phone conversations allowed in the galleries.
- Special Programs: Open-draw sessions, social events, art lectures, and festivals take place throughout the year.